Privacy Statement When you place an order, register for an email newsletter or otherwise use Delinuts services, your data will be recorded in a file. We will treat the data we receive from you, your company and our contact at your company through use of our website in confidence.
This includes the following data:
* The data you actively submit, such as email addresses, other address information, etc.;
* Your use of our website, such as the pages you visited and the frequency with which you visited those pages.
The controller for the data processing is Delinuts B.V., Radonstraat 12, 6718 WS Ede, the Netherlands.
Purpose of data registration:
The file in question will be used for the following purposes:
• for the performance of our services (such as supplying our products);
• for marketing and sales activities, such as informing you about our (other) products and services as well as possible;
• for market research; •for both statistical analyses and analyses per company.
Provision to third parties
Delinuts will not provide your data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the performance of our services. In such cases permission for the use of those data is limited to the purpose described
The data you submit on registering and placing orders will be transmitted online through a secured protocol. We conduct a virus check every day, in order to safeguard as much as possible that our website is and remains free from viruses. However, we cannot guarantee that our website is free from viruses.
Inspection of data
Data subjects can inspect and, if required, modify their data at all times and free of charge. You can also enter an objection against the receipt of information of Delinuts through email, telephone, post and/or text messages.
You can send a written request to inspect or correct data or a notice of objection to:
Attn. Sales department
6718 WS Ede
Delinuts reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Each change will be published on this page. You should therefore check this page regularly.